Sunday, September 18, 2016

Country Gourmet Home

I love to cook, and I love to sit down to a meal with my family that's not take out, out of the microwave, or has a shelf life of a billion years. I don't always have the time to cook a full meal from scratch. I have a toddler, I'm a freelance writer and I need to put my time into my child and job. That's where Country Gourmet Home comes in.

I started with CGH as a customer, loved the products, and decided to become a consultant and share the products with others. It's seriously easy to throw together a meal using a CGH mix, one or a couple of ingredients and have a home cooked meal in no time flat! WHat's even better is that your mixes aren't made until you order them. They don't sit on a warehouse shelf, and they don't have a ton of preservatives in them. Just premium seasonings, and all the dry ingredients you need to get cooking.

Stay tuned to this blog to find out what's on my table for dinner, (and dessert). I'll post pictures showing how ridiculously easy it is to prepare a CGH meal, and other tips and techniques I've learned in the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment