Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Like Mulled Cider? Try Spiced Cider Punch

Every year I swear I'm going to make gallons of hot mulled cider. I'd actually drink gallons of it if I could. But then by the time winter rolls around, I realize I haven't made one single drop. Going to the store, buying apple cider, mulling spices (So expensive!), an infuser ball (I should really have one of those!) just never happens, and I end the fall season mulled cider-less.



Enter Country Gourmet Home's Spiced Cider Punch. I can make myself a cup in the time it takes to heat the water, and it is so good there has to be some black magic involved somewhere.


Before you get your hands on a packet, take a look at how easy it is to make.

Step 1: Measure out 1 or 2 tablespoons.

Step 2: Pour hot water over mix.
Step 3: Stir!
Step 4: Now put your feet up and enjoy while reading a good book. I'm reading "A People's History of the Revolutionary War" What are you reading?

If you are in the mood for  a little kick in the pants with your hot cider, you could always splash in a bit of dark rum fora hard variation!

Are you ready to get some of this appley goodness in your life? Visit Country Gourmet Home, click on Shop Online, and scroll down to Hot Beverages.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment