Thursday, September 22, 2016

Goulash!

Before Country Gourmet Home, I didn't know what goulash was. Actually, I still don't really know, but I do know one thing: it's really good!
It's super easy to make, takes only about 20 minutes, is healthy, and will most likely please even your picky eaters, aka, the perfect meal!

Here's how:

Step 1: Coat a pot with olive oil (go Greek!) and brown your meat. I used 1 lb of ground turkey, but you could use beef, chicken, or even make it vegetarian with veggie crumbles!
I sprinkled a little Adobo Seasoning on the meat as it cooked. It's like powdered gold in this house!

Step 2: After the meat is cooked, add 4 cups of water, the pasta, and seasoning packet.


Stir well, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pasta is ready. The mixture will thicken as it simmers.

Step 4: Plate your goulash, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and serve!

One of my favorite things about this mix is that it only has 5 ingredients, and I know what they all are!


Put this in your regular rotation for easy weeknight cooking. Head over to Country Gourmet Home, click on "shop online", then scroll down to "pasta mixes" to get yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment