Monday, September 19, 2016

Dinner in 10!

The other night I absolutely needed to get dinner on the table fast, with no mess to clean up. I was hungry, my toddler was hungry, and we had to eat and leave to get somewhere. I tried Country Gourmet Home's Bruschetta Pasta Dinner Mix for the first time, and before we knew it we were chowing down.
Here is how seriously easy it is to make this meal:

Step 1: Cook the pasta (See, easy already!)
Step 2: Blend the seasoning packet with olive oil. As a side note, did you know you should always look for Greek olive oil? I'm not just saying that because I'm Greek! Apparently olive oil from other regions is a diluted blend of better quality oils mixed with lower quality. Go Greek!
Step 3: Drain the pasta, return it to the pot and toss with the seasoning.
Step 4: Serve! I splashed on a little pomegranate infused balsamic vinegar because I was feeling fancy, and topped with grated cheese.
I love it when my meal looks pretty!
And of course some for my little guy. He gobbled it up before I could blink!

Four steps to delish! Want to try it for yourself? Visit Country Gourmet Home, click the shop button and scroll down to pasta mixes. Let me know how yours turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment