Saturday, October 1, 2016

Give a Gift For a Good Cause

It's October! We're all enjoying the cooler weather (unless of course you live in a hot climate!), looking forward to Halloween, and enjoying all the fall flavors (pumpkin everything!). But the holidays will be here any second now, so shopping for gifts should be somewhere on your radar.

Looking for the perfect gift for your favorite foodie? Don't worry I found it! I went to Williams-Sonoma the other day. Super dangerous, I could do some major damage to a credit card in that store. But I had a gift card, so I decided to venture in, and saw a display of the cutest spatulas. Yes, spatulas can totally be cute, and what's even better is that these spatulas support a great cause: No Kid Hungry, an organization that works to end child hunger in America. Celebrities and celebrity chefs like Ayesha Curry, Trisha Yearwood, Jimmy Kimmel, and Danica Patrick designed their own spatulas. I had to pick one up, so I got the one designed by Ayesha Curry.

Proceeds from your purchase go to support this worthy cause, making it the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment