Friday, October 14, 2016

Fried Pasta!

Normally when I made pasta, I'd put the leftovers in a container in the fridge, and there it would sit until I got sick of looking at it and threw it out, or it started to grow something, in which case I'd pitch the whole container in the garbage.

I found a much tastier and less wasteful way of dealing with leftovers....fried pasta! It's actually way healthier than it sounds, and it's delicious!

Coat a pan with olive oil, add the pasta, and minced garlic (I used dry, I just gave it a few shakes). I also added adobo seasoning, because I put that shit on everything!
Over medium high heat, stir the pasta until it starts getting browned and crispy. I like mine pretty crispy, if you like yours less so, just stir until it's heated through.

When it's cooked to your liking, plate and serve!

You can make it your own with any of your favorite add ins. Try frying up your pasta with some of these combos:
-chopped onions and peppers
-frozen peas and chopped bacon
-pine nuts and chopped broccoli
-anything that strikes your fancy!


Comfort food at its finest! Make it a real treat and pair it with a chardonnay if you like white, or a cabernet if you like red. Fried pasta, and a glass of wine, I can't imagine a better meal for a cool fall evening!

For more wine pairings with your favorite foods visit me over at Wine Decadence!





No comments:

Post a Comment