Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Peace Love Food Wine

I know it's not advisable to change the name and domain of a blog, but big things are happening, and I decided that I needed to update my blog to reflect that. Country Gourmet Home, the company who's food I love and represent is merging with another company, Wine Decadence. So now, not only can you get easy to prepare, made to order food mixes, you can also get the perfect wine pairing. You can host an in home wine tasting, on online wine class, or order up the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. (That gift can totally be for yourself....I won't tell)

For the time being, you can visit my Wine Decadence site and take a look at their offerings. Over the next few weeks, the most popular Country Gourmet Home products will roll out, followed by more later on.

I was a little sad today when my last order came from Country Gourmet Home.
I love the company and the products, and it's always a little scary when change happens.  I'm looking forward to this new venture though, and I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment